Title: ServiceNow - ITSM Software Consultant
Location: Latham, NY
Employment Status: Full Time Employee
Employment Type: US Citizen, Green Card, EAD tied to Green Card, No Visa sponsorship at this time
- Develop and maintain the application architecture for specific business functional areas in compliance with the enterprise architecture
- Provide oversight on the architecture and design of an application within a IT Service Management LOB
- Participate in assignments concerning development of target conceptual and logical architectures for applications
- Participate in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards
- Review and align product choices to avoid redundant effort and ensure that enterprise architecture standards are met
Essential REQUIRED Skills/Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in ITSM tools (ServiceNow/Remedy/HP/CA)
- Must have delivered at least 2 Full lifecycle ITIL/ITSM implementations
- Implementation experience in ITSM tools, where entire solution of Out of Box ITSM modules are delivered
- Integration experience with third party tools
- Experience of implementation of best practices where ITSM tools technologies are applicable
- ITIL process consulting - mapping, review, design and re-engineering experience
- Deep knowledge of ITSM Framework and ITIL and the ability to diagnose and resolve technology issues in ITSM applications
- Ability to design and implement CMDB
- Strong performance optimization skills
- Sound knowledge of data models, RDBMS (Oracle 10g/MySQL) and object oriented concepts
- Familiarity with web services, Unix and Java
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure and web technologies behind the scenes
- Proven track record of mentoring software developers
- Multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills in working with customers and sales team to assist with pre-sales efforts
- Engineering/Computer Science Degree
Must have: ITILv3 Foundation Certification
Good to have: ITILv3 Expert Certification
About SDG Corporation
SDG Empowering Business Innovation™…
No matter what your job title, the work you do at SDG Empowers Business Innovation. At SDG we empower the brightest and the best talent. We offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success. Our employees enjoy attractive and competitive compensation packages, internal career development and a rich benefits program. If you thrive on being challenged, interacting with diverse teams and using your expertise to innovate, create and explore, then it is time to join SDG!
Translating Vision into Reality…
SDG empowers forward-thinking companies by partnering seamlessly to strategize, create and implement knowledge-driven, innovative business and technology solutions increasing efficiency and enabling growth.
SDG is led and managed by principals with a combined corporate and consulting experience of over 50 years in various IT disciplines. With its core competencies aligned for a value domain leadership, SDG strives to deliver best of class service and product. From creating digital strategy to integrating legacy and enterprise applications across today's Internet and distributed processing technologies, SDG provides custom-tailored solutions to help businesses make the change to a dynamic, digital enterprise. SDG leverages pre-built, reusable software components supporting the industry's widest array of tested solutions for business and distributed applications.
Visit Our Website: www.sdgc.com
GET EMPOWERED BY SDG:
SDG is looking for experienced ITSM Software Consultant to join our ServiceNow Team; the ideal candidate is a passionate and dedicated individual who can work collaboratively with our team of technology professionals, coordinate the onsite-offshore development activities and lead the inception of ITIL and ServiceNow best practices and standards for one of the Fortune 10 companies in the United States. Ample experience on IT Service Management Tools, ITIL and outstanding communication skills are highly valued attributes. Candidates should possess commitment to excellence and high standards with demonstrated ability to effectively manage priorities, adapt well to changing priorities while remaining flexible and enthusiastic.
If you relish complexity, view continuous improvement as a success factor, embrace change and enjoy working in a rapidly growing and progressive environment, SDG wants to Empower You!